Thursday, July 7, 2011

Contemporary Abstract Acrylic Textured Painting by Brad Rickerby


Chaos
6" x 6" x 1.5"
 Abstract Acrylic on Canvas
$47.00 (with 10% donated to charity)
Painting by Brad Rickerby
Available for sale.

This is another in my series of letting go. Starting off this time with a deep red base, I just load up brush fulls of white mixed with blue and blue mixed with white nd throw them at the canvas. I keep turning the canvas clock wise (or counter if you prefer) and using smaller and smaller brushes (which leave less paint with each throw) until I am satisfied that I have created chaos. While it is chaos, the interlocking of the lines provides for a closed system. 

This is a smallish painting with painted sides, so it is ready to hang. 10% of the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to charity (I still have to make up my mind about which one). Please contact me by email at brad@bradrickerby.com if you have questions or are interested in purchasing this work.

1 comment:

  1. All paintings are hand-painted oil painting .The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete