Monday, March 21, 2011

Abstract Watercolor Painting by Brad Rickerby Donated to Auction to Help Japan

Flowers Outside My Front Door, 8.5 x 11" Watercolor and Gouache on Paper
Painting by Brad Rickerby
Available by Auction to Help Japan

I have donated this work, Flowers Outside My Front Door, (which is what I hope to see in my yard very shortly), to Daily Paintworks, for auction with the proceeds donated to agencies helping Japan in their current crisis.

This work is watercolor, gouache and dye on 180 lbs Arches watercolor paper. The paper size is 9 x 12". The size of the painting is 8 x 10.5. The small boarder area makes matting and framing a breeze.

Please go to Daily Paintworks to enter your bid. Starting bid is $35.00. 

More "How to Paint" stuff soon.

Please visit my web site at www.colorlightmovement.com

You can contact me by email at brad@bradrickerby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment